21 March 2005

Back to the grindstone...

Only 6 more weeks of class to go for this semester. That's an absolutely terrifying thing, considering that it means in 5 months I'll be moving to the midwest or the east coast to freeze my little buns off!
Spring Break was really fun, and I did manage to do a bit of knitting, mostly finishing that pair of socks (just have to add an afterthought heel on one) and working on the top-down raglan (which is now for my younger sister because it would have taken me an extra hour or so to make enough increases for it to fit me, and I was getting lazy).
Classes started up again today, and I'm already getting back into the swing of psycho schedule craziness... better update tomorrow, when I have more than 10 minutes to sit at the computer!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...