07 March 2005

1 week to go!

I'm about three-quarters of the way through sock #1. I was really looking forward to having some free time to escape the homework grind this weekend. I mean, it's only midterms week :) hehe. So maybe I was a bit of a slacker, but at least I feel like I was doing something productive instead of just sleeping. And really, there's only so much studying you can do before total brain melt-down. And my feet will be cozy! Hooray!
I've also got my Noro Silk Garden waiting to be made into lovely mitts; it'll probably be a spring break project. Only 5 days until I'm home...

1 comment:

Vigilant Machine said...

Hi! Sounds like you're doing some way good knitting fun! Maybe I could get a pair of socks someday so my feet can be cozy too!

:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...