07 February 2013

FO: Snow day beanie

I don't have much to say about this one other than that it was knit up very quickly in an afternoon when I finally figured out something to do with this particular batch of handspun.


Also I will add that I LOVE corrugated ribbing with a passion that will probably never fade.

 


Yarn: my handspun from GLBLF in the Night Must Fall colorway and Knit Picks Wool of the Andes in Cloud
Needles: US 7 circular and dpns


Pattern: some improvised colorwork that maybe sort of looks like snowflakes a bit
Verdict: nice quick project to knit while the cat took his nap



He's really a very sweet and handsome cat. It's too bad I cannot convince him to wear handknits.


2 comments:

Fran said...

Oh, that Mr. Gus is truly sooooo handsome.

Lina said...

Cute beanie! Though Gus really stole the show with that last picture. Adorable! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...