08 July 2008

Still kicking

Hi! I didn't really disappear, I've just been caught up in the joys of vacation and relaxing so much it's making me sleepy (how is that possible?!). Now I'm back to working on papers and reading assignments, which means more time for blogging (yes, I am a procrastinator of the worst sort). I didn't get as much knitting done on vacation as I hoped to, but I'm working on a couple of new projects that I can't wait to show you.
For now, how about I answer a question put forward by our SP host?
"As a kid, what did you look forward to most about summer vacation?"

My favorite thing about summer has always been the free time that I can use to read whatever and as much as I want. No assigned books! More fiction! More young adult books as quick reading! More reading on the beach! Stay in bed late and read! I'm currently working through some Jodi Picoult and Alice Hoffman, which I find to be good late night reading when I'm not quite ready to go to sleep. Next I'm planning to read a bunch of nonfiction about OCD and manic depression (perhaps this sounds strange, but I'm really interested in finding out more).

That's it for now - happy knitting, all!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...