27 April 2008

Sunday Sock Update

FO: Two-tone Socks (Ravelry project page)
Yup, all finished and ready for Christmas!

Yarn: Two colors of Knit Picks Palette wool yarn (Tidepool Heather and Garnet Heather), less than one skein each, though more of the green skein than the red.
Needles: US1 dpns
Pattern: None
Basic Recipe: Top-down, 64 sts in the round, ribbed cuff, stockinette leg and foot, slipped stitch pattern on the heel flap, pointed toe.
Verdict: I don't love them for myself, but giving away handknit socks is almost as fun as wearing them.

WIP: Chocolate Simple Socks (Ravelry project page)


Top-down with this really great Regia Galaxy color yarn I bought in Minnesota on my spring break. I think the color swirls look best in plain stockinette, but now I'm itching to start a pair of socks with some sort of pattern!

PS. Ooh! I have progress bars in my sidebar! I'm really excited about it, too!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...