25 March 2008

Works in Progress

I feel like my whole life is a suspended work in progress right now.

I've got two papers to finish up, a vacation to take (not that I'm complaining about taking a vacation - no way!), some major cleaning to do in my room, things to prepare for next quarter (which starts Monday - too soon for anyone else?!), and several large-ish knitting projects to finish.

Ribby Bolero (Ravelry link)

I'm knitting this up in Caron's Simply Soft - that's right, 100% acrylic! I'm looking forward to wearing it this spring with all my favorite tank tops.

Rusted Root by the girls at Zephyr Style

Still working on this one. I'm hoping my long weekend away with one of my college roommates will entail much knitting/girly movie time.

Lopi Lace Scarf (Ravelry link) from Melanie Falick's Weekend Knitting.

I'm not using Lopi yarn, but some Paton's Classic Wool in a nice, fresh green. It will be perfect for the last bit of snow we have this spring; that is, if I ever finish it... Scarves always seem to go on forever, don't they?

Here's to a week of being productive (I hope), and wrapping up some of these unfinished projects that feel like they're hanging over my head.

Next time I write, it will be from Minnesota!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...