03 March 2012

Random Saturday

1.  Last night I had a delicious dinner with some great friends, followed by amazing chocolate peanut butter oat no-bake cookies. Oh my gosh. And they sent me home with a bag full of them. Hello, snack time!


2. Spinning and spinning. Plying will start soon.


3. I made some hats.



4. I am a sucker for sports-inspirational movies and documentaries. I'm watching one about skiing right now.

5. Exciting 2-hour yoga workshop tonight with an emphasis on handstands. Those things are sort of like my nemesis, so I'm looking forward to the challenge and to learning something new. Also my arms are going to hurt tomorrow.

6. Adding a million recipes to my pinterest board "Crunch and Munch". I'm looking forward to a day of cooking tomorrow for this coming week.

7. Sleeping kitties are adorable.

That is all.

1 comment:

kathy b said...

I love no bake cookies.....oh I am jealous. THey look so good.

THe roving is working/spinning up browner than I'd imagined. I am so glad you have it.

Love your hats and all cats.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...