27 October 2011

Inspired: Coffee

Combine a broken French press (second one this year! I think it's a sign I ought to invest in a regular drip coffee machine) with a week of excessive tiredness, and you've got one girl who can pretty much only think of coffee.  Here's a little java-inspired photo loveliness for your day.

source

source

source

source

And one with a touch of yarn, because everything is better with yarn:
source




What's your favorite coffee drink? I think today mine is a white chocolate mocha. Yum.





4 comments:

juicyknits said...

I somehow also managed to break two French press glasses. So lately I've got two new ones and I keep the spare one in my cupboard. Just in case. Anyways, ever since my pregnancy I switched to decaf and the beginning was tough, but now I'm no coffee junkie anymore.

kathy b said...

I'm having my coffee right now! It is a Starbucks roast that I make at home with some creamer .....okay lots of flavored creamer. I must have the creamer.....
great images today Allison

Allison said...

Creamer is definitely a must! And congrats on the switch to decaf - I'm really feeling my caffeine addiction this week, and it's not pretty...

Cosmia, Inflammatory Knit said...

Great, now I want coffee! And the knitted caffetiere cover is the cutest idea :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...