25 April 2011

Etsy Monday: Gray for Spring

Today is Dedicate Your Blog Day (Thanks so much to Kathy for letting me know about this!). 


I'm going to dedicate my post today to my fabulous sisters, who are experiencing a rainy California spring but who always know how to make the best out of everything.  When we're together, we never fail to have a great time, so this little positive spin on the gray, rainy day makes me think of their optimism :)


This week has been full of gray days, from the cold and windy to the rainy and drippy! But gray definitely isn't all bad (and I don't just say that because it's my last name...).
Here are a few recent Etsy finds that show off some of the best things about gray.

From Eight Baby Legs:


So many of my friends are pregnant right now, and I might be experiencing a little bit of baby envy. But this little onesie is just too cute!  The gray really softens that dark storm cloud.

From Bye Bye Birdy:


Gorgeous, luminous moonstone that captures all the dimensions of a gray Spring sky

From Shihar:


This wrap top looks so incredibly comfortable and perfect for keeping warm on a blustery day.

From Priss Designs:


Gray as the ideal backdrop for a collection of brighter shades

What do you like about gray?

1 comment:

kathy b said...

thanks for playing along with dedicating your blog! Love your sisters thoughts.
GREY: I have a grey kitten in foster right now...she's very grey and very bright!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...