22 October 2010

Six days, day 2: Socktoberfest Link Love

Socktoberfest is in full swing, and I'm seeing all kinds of beautiful socks on the Ravelry boards and on a few blogs. I have recently stocked up on a few different sock yarns, including fall-like multi-colored stripes and tonal striping yarns. I'm working on my second Socktoberfest pair, yet another set of Gentleman's Fancy Socks (what is it about this simple alternating rib that I find so appealing?). This link love entry shares a few of the patterns that are on my "need to knit" list.

Wollhuhn's XOX Hugs and Kisses socks 

photo from Wollhuhn

Another Wollhuhn beauty, Summer Sneakers No. 3
photo from Wollhuhn

Lauren's great (prize-winning!) Brocade Socks

photo from Rav project page

And Linda Welch's gorgeous South Fork socks

photo from Rav project page

Are you participating in Socktoberfest? What are you making?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...