19 February 2010

Ah, the weekend!

Friends, thank you for your very kind comments! The robot mittens are in the mail on their way to the BF as we speak. I'm hoping there will still be enough cold weather in DC for him to get some use out of them this winter. And perhaps I can convince him to send me a picture of the mittens in action.

Right now, I'm working mostly on items to pad out my Etsy shop. Sales have been rather slow, but I'm hoping that by adding items more frequently, I can draw a bit of attention to my stock. We'll see how that goes.

Currently on the needles is a colorwork cowl made from sock leftovers - sneak peak? It's a bit blurry, but I'll be more careful when I take FO photos.


Have a wonderful, knit-filled weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...