13 January 2010

New Year, New Socks

Happy 2010! I'm looking forward to a very productive year of finishing up my coursework, taking and (hopefully) passing a couple of language exams, and making plenty of time to knit and learn new techniques.

Looking back on my projects from 2009, it seems that last year was my year of becoming brave enough to try complicated lace knitting. I have a few sweet, small shawlettes to show for my work, and a few projects in my Ravelry queue that I'm itching to try out. Maybe 2010 will be the year I finally dive in to more complex colorwork? I have a project idea waiting in the wings, in any case...

For now, it's all socks all the time - some things never change!


Shell Sock accompanied by German study sheet. The yarn is Knit Picks Essential sock yarn in Wine Kettle Hand-dyed. It's absolutely gorgeous and a great match for this pattern.

1 comment:

Julie said...

ah knitting and studying- a classic combination!! that sock is looking very awesome...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...