25 January 2010

FO Rose Red


The second hat is all set to go. I'm dropping them both off at my church, which has a partnership with a local soup kitchen and homeless shelter and will get them into the right hands.


This is My Rose Red by Christi Wasson, knit on US7s in Knit Picks Wool of the Andes, Daffodil and Currant colorways. The colors are most accurate in the full-hat photo.
I didn't make any modifications, so it's a bit larger than I would normally make a hat, but I think it will be great for someone with more hair than me!
Once again, I'm impressed by how fast colorwork goes by, and I am feeling confident about my current project, the secret robot mittens (sneak peek tomorrow!).

Happy Monday!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Looks amazing!! You are on a fair isle roll!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...