11 October 2009

New Computer = Photos!

This last week, I replaced my broken-down laptop with a brand new Acer Aspire laptop, and it is so wonderful! Now I can share photos again, so get ready for a barrage over the next few days.

First things first: since this is Socktober, check out a few socks recently completed and currently in progress.

Child's First Sock in Shell Pattern (Rav link) from Nancy Bush's wonderful book Knitting Vintage Socks. This yarn was a Renegade craft fair buy last month. Kitchen Sink Dyeworks sock yarn, colorway Twyla.
Next, my most recent design to go along with the Project Spectrum BLUE theme. I love this stitch, and it reminds me of peacock feathers or water droplets running down the windows. I'll plan to have the design up soon for sale!
Last but not least, my current socks with Knit Picks Imagination in the Mermaid Lagoon colorway. That stripe of swampy green is great with the more mellow teal and purple shades. These are another Nancy Bush design, Gentleman's (or Lady's, in this case) Fancy Socks (Rav link). This is a picture of the second sock, so get ready for an FO post on the pair soon.

I also have the Through the Loops mystery sock on the needles, but I won't show you any spoiler pictures until all the clues have been distributed :)

Happy Knitting!

1 comment:

Team Knit said...

oh wow, both the purple and the blue socks are AMAZING!!! Great job!

- Julie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...