19 August 2008

Tropical Depression


I just got home from a week-long cruise in the Eastern Caribbean, and I'm still basking in the memory of how much fun I had! We spent almost the whole time lounging in the sun; that is, when we weren't too busy touring the islands and swimming in beautiful tropical water, feeding the little Caribbean fishies dog biscuits while fighting off dive-bombing hungry seagulls.

It was an amazing break, and I'm so glad I had the chance to go away this summer!

I did very little knitting. Don't pretend you're surprised.

More soon, including a recap of the trip as I upload the rest of my photos!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, it looks like you had a great time! And who in the world would knit with all those fun activities around?

Your SP 12 Pal

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...