24 August 2007

Long time no see...

I've been knitting up a storm, making these really cute, elbow length, cabled armwarmers in (so far) 4 different colors. I'm hoping to put them in my shop soon, but I am definitely going to have to keep at least one pair for myself.
I've also been preoccupied by daily visits to the gym. After never finding the time to go during spring quarter, it's been really great to get back on a schedule of running every day and lifting some weights 3 times a week. I'm starting to feel a lot more relaxed and happy, which is a huge change after what may have been the most turbulent year of my life so far.
I know I haven't been updating my blog with any regularity, but I'm going to try to get back into it now that life is starting to feel more like something I can direct instead of like a struggle to stay afloat.
Things are definitely looking up.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...