30 May 2007

FO time: the green ones


The socks have been finished since the middle of last week, but I was finally able to drag myself away from working on papers to get pictures of them.

It's almost the end of the school year and the end of my Master's program - I get to graduate next Friday! I have 3 papers to write (one of which I'll actually continue working on during the summer, so we'll just pretend that 2 is the official countdown number), a presentation to give, and some packing to do for my trip home to CA.

There's a new knitting project on my needles. You'll get a sneak peak tomorrow!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh lovely! The green makes me happy! :D

Terby said...

Congratulations on your graduation! I really like your green socks - they make me feel happy too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...