16 May 2007

And moving right along...

New socks are on the needles!


These are also KnitPicks Palette yarn, in two shades of green, and I think I'll be doing something very similar to the pink and white socks - making a dark green cuff, switching to light green for the "body" of the sock, and making dark green toes. PS, the colors in the photo are really inaccurate, but I didn't catch the sun today.

In school news, I had a fantastic meeting with a professor today. We talked about the final paper I'll be writing for his class (oh my goodness, final papers are due in about two weeks - this is crazy!), but the best part was hearing him say, "We're so glad you decided to stay here" for the PhD program. It's nice to feel popular :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...