24 July 2006

Peanut Butter, Jelly, HairDye

Monday night antics - Nicole and I dyed my hair (the whole thing this time, not just the crazy streak). Here are the blurry results: I'll take another in the sun tomorrow so you can see the actual dark, reddish color. I really like it!

I've also been knitting some more, with SP yarn that reminds me of Peanut Butter and Jelly. Another pair of armwarmers on the way, though I definitely won't be using them for quite some time. It's started warming up around here again.
I've been doing some thinking lately, and I'm hoping to write a longer post later this week to let you all in on the fun hahaha. In any case, happy knitting and I'll catch you tomorrow :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your hair looks really great! Even though the pic is blurry you look great! That yarn looks exactly like peanut butter and jelly! Making me hungry! And by the way, I've been wearing my lovely Jaywalkers knit by you!

AmyArtisan said...

The new hair color looks great! If you were using the Jaywalker pattern you could name the socks PB & Jaywalkers. :) (groan) PBJ really is an apt name for the yarn.

Brianna said...

I like the hair color! Can't wait to see the pictures of it in the sun. BTW - I changed the link to my blog. Here's the new site: mybananafish.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...