06 January 2006

Calling all Knitters - HELP WANTED!

Like most other grad students I know, I've been having some trouble with my...ahem... lack of income. Hopefully one of the job applications I've already put in this quarter will turn out to be fruitful, but even still it wouldn't hurt to have a little extra. And I know that knitting could definitely help me with this!
I also want your help. Does anybody have experience selling handknits/crochet online? I'm debating between Ebay, a place that would let me set up a distinct shop like Etsy, and trying out consignment through a site like cut+paste. I'd really love to hear your thoughts, stories, and suggestions as I get this whole process started.
Thanks in advance!

2 comments:

Brianna said...

Hi Allison! I got your package yesterday and I wanted to say thank you!! I love the goodies you sent. Thanks for being a great SP6 :)

Anonymous said...

you may want to consider my shop where i don't charge you and you get a full 100% of what you make

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...