02 December 2005

Friday at last

Thank you for your kind comments about knitting and school! I gave my presentation today, and I think it went really well, so that's one less thing to work on. Only 2 papers to go in the next week!!

In knitting news, uhhh, I haven't done anything. But! There was a knit-sighting today on campus. I walked past a girl wearing a lovely turquoise Wavy scarf!!!

I didn't ask her if she had made it or if someone had made it for her, because I feel that it might be a bit disconcerting to be randomly approached and questioned intensely about your scarf if you are not a knitter yourself. None of you would mind if some random chick came up and started asking if you go to knitty.com, though, right? :)
Oh, and
handspun merino
You are 100% wool hand-dyed MERINO.
You like all things natural and would prefer to do
it yourself. You are socially conscious and
aware of your surroundings. You are kind to all
living things.


What kind of yarn are you really??
brought to you by Quizilla

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

chris said...

Ooh, a knit sighting is almost as good as knitting itself! If someone randomly accosted me and asked me if I surfed Knitty.com I'd be *thrilled*!! But I guess you're right about the general population not being as receptive. ;-) Congrats on the great presentation and good luck on those last two papers...we're so, so close!! :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...