13 October 2005

Cupcake Day

This awfully sweet guy I know sent me a package, and when I opened it there were CUPCAKES inside! How fun is that? Not only cupcakes, but a whole container of frosting, the kind that comes with its own sprinkles. Needless to say, I made myself a pretty little cupcake and ate it right away. *The picture is pre-eating :)


Oh. And to make the day even better, SocktoberFest is going along swimmingly - I love seeing all the other blogs, especially ogling people's pretty sock yarn haha! Here's some sock progress with yarn from my Secret Pal 6

Extra fun because it almost matches my shoes in the bottom left corner. Okay! That's all for now. I might have to go eat some more cupcakes...

1 comment:

Ginger said...

woohoo . . . nothing like cupcakes . . . little bits of heaven! Like the new sock, great colorway.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...